The Early Learning Institute (teli) provides support children through an extensive Early Childhood Education program designed for children from 18 months to 5 years of age. The curriculum at teli early learning centers is based upon proven approaches to help children from 0 to 5 grow socially and academically. Our programs support every young child as an active learner, with degreed staff in a structured setting. We rely on over 55 years of experience as a leader in the field of early childhood education to help all children reach their fullest potential.
The teli Advantage includes:
- Child care & extended day programs
- Half or full-day options
- Potty-training not required
- Rolling admissions
- Small class size
- Enrichment opportunities
- Experienced teachers
Three structured programs are available to help children develop in a caring and exciting environment.
- Social Butterflies for toddlers from 18 months to 3 years of age
- Early Childhood Education Centers for children from 18 months to 5 years of age
Early Childhood Education Center Harmony
- Early Childhood Education Centers for children from 2 to 5 years of age.
Early Childhood Education Center Ohio Valley