Child Developmental Instruction
Developmental Instruction in Early Intervention
Confused about your child’s development and whether they are on track? Do you see different behavior from your child vs others?
Early Intervention Developmental Instruction from teli can provide the proper guidance to address your child development concerns. A child’s play is their way of learning from interacting with toys to interaction with others. Their exploration is essential for proper development. Our Developmental Specialists can address your child’s challenges from speech to feeding to motion with tailored instruction and support to help achieve success.
- Developmental Instruction for Children is initially assess your child’s needs and focuses globally on improving specific childhood development skills such as motor, communication, social/emotional skills that often are associated with childhood developmental delays.
- teli Developmental Specialists in the Pittsburgh / Western PA area, work with children to develop play activities designed to help a child overcome their challenges and make repetition fun, while at the same time gathering the necessary skills for improvement.
- In conjunction with other teli Pediatric Occupational Therapists and Physical Therapists, Early Intervention support for feeding issues are addressed as a team tailored to your child’s needs.
- A Developmental Specialist works to assess and optimize the whole picture of a child’s development so they can build upon a child’s skills and interests while supporting the family in the process.
- teli employs a staff of Developmental Specialists to ensure that you and your child build a relationship with a care giver, an essential part of your child’s ability to thrive.
- teli early intervention Child Developmental Instruction is provided in the location of your choice… your home, your day care… to ensure it is comfortable for you and your child, as well as provide early intervention therapies that are appropriate for their daily environment.
- teli Early Intervention therapists are some of the most prepared, devoted and caring health care providers helping children with developmental delays many with more than 20 years of experience. Parents of children with developmental delays look to teli for help.
Meet our Developmental Instruction Staff:
Karen Bowman, Developmental Specialist
Amanda Dunn, Developmental Specialist
Kelley Filson, Developmental Specialist
Lynne Kolodziej, Developmental Specialist
Nichole Merz, Developmental Specialist
Kim Morrow, Developmental Specialist
Denise (“Dee’) Sieffert, Developmental Specialist
Kendra Szpila, Developmental Specialist
View a Developmental Instruction Session: