Pediatric Outpatient Rehabilitation
teli’s Outpatient Rehabilitation Offers Services for Children & Adolescents
Has your child just completed Early Intervention therapies but still needs more help?
Are you concerned about your child’s achieving the same developmental milestones as other children their age?
Does your child require extended developmental therapy due to diagnoses such as autism?
Has your pediatrician identified speech delays of concern in your child?
How can teli’s Outpatient Rehabilitation Services help?
Over 3 years ago, teli launched Pediatric Outpatient Rehabilitation services to address these exact issues. Our clients expressed these concerns after Early Intervention therapies:
- their child needed more support
- they were encountering extended wait times through other providers
- school based intervention was not sufficient
At teli we realize the importance of the narrow window of time to impact a child’s development and began teli’s Outpatient Rehabilitation Program to meet the need.
teli offers a comprehensive program of Outpatient Rehabilitation therapies for children and adolescents with no current wait list. Whether the child’s developmental issues are muscle tone related, speech development delays, or pronunciation difficulties, at teli our devoted staff can provide Pediatric Occupational Therapy and Pediatric Speech Therapy to address their needs.
How do I know what Outpatient Rehabilitation services my child needs from teli?
teli can help through an evaluation of your child to address their unique needs which may include::
- Concerns about your child development delays in terms of communication, social interaction, fine motor skills or reaction to sensory stimuli.
- No longer eligible for Early Intervention Therapy after age 3 but still requires therapy.
- School-based program support is not sufficient and your child needs more support.
- Autism spectrum disorder, cerebral palsy, spina bifida or other diagnoses requiring extended support
- Difficulties with speech
- Difficulty adjusting to change- he/she needs continuity of care for your child with the same therapist.
- Currently on a waiting list to receive care from another Outpatient Rehabilitation provider
A call to our office can begin the process @ 412-922-8322 x10
Why should I choose teli for my child?
teli’s licensed staff is one of the most accomplished group in the greater Pittsburgh area, with an average of 13 years of experience in pediatric Occupational Therapy and Speech Therapy. Every child has unique needs and challenges and teli’s evaluation, individual therapy plan and one on one focused therapy insures that your child is our priority!
Will my insurance provider cover my child’s care?
As most Outpatient Therapy is covered by insurance, teli’s staff will also work with you to explore your insurance providers coverage of the services for your child whether you have UPMC Health Plan, Highmark , United Healthcare or others. We have developed excellent relationships with providers and we can partner with you to help navigate the system.
Our Occupational Therapists and Speech Therapists currently staff three Pittsburgh locations in Greentree, Monroeville, South Hills – with more locations coming soon!
teli/ Main Office:
2510 Baldwick Road
Pittsburgh PA 15205
Greentree/ Crafton Area
4099 William Penn Highway
Monroeville, PA 15146
teli/ South Hills:
110 Fort Couch Road
Pittsburgh, PA 15241
Near South Hills Village Mall
A quick phone call to teli at 412-922-8322 x10 can help to make an appointment… you are not alone!