Early Intervention Parent Information
Finding the right resource is essential when you have questions about your child’s development. Researching scary behaviors such as speech and language delays or diagnoses and syndromes that you can’t even spell, can be overwhelming.
But there is help! teli’s years of experience helping children through Early Intervention enables us to provide that safe trustworthy source for you and your child. teli has developed the resources listed below to help parents navigate questions around childhood development delays, sourced from real life experience; our families and our therapists. But we don’t stop there! As your choice of Early Intervention services, teli, can provide the necessary support to get help for your child.
- Child Developmental Stages – Learn more about what to expect based on your child’s age.
- Child Development Concerns – Learn what to look for by reviewing a list of Child Development Concerns developed by our teli therapists based on their years of experience with children, just like your son or daughter.
- How do I get help? –Learn more about Early Intervention and the impact it can make on your child’s future!
- teli Tips – Our teli therapists have gathered activities and suggestions that address some of the most typical concerns parents have about their child.
- teli Blog – Our blog provides valuable information for parents across any number of topics from feeding challenges to behavioral questions to sensory concerns and more.