Pediatric Occupational Therapy
Early Intervention Occupational Therapy for Children
Is your child having trouble playing with other children? Difficulty grasping a ball or picking up objects?
Early intervention Pediatric Occupational Therapy services from teli are essential to make a difference in your child. Playing is a child’s occupation! This activity helps children understand their world and how to interact. teli provides Occupational Therapy for children with developmental delays to help them learn and grow socially as well as emotionally.
- Pediatric Occupational Therapy (OT) focuses on activities that help children to develop the skills of everyday life like feeding and dressing which “occupy” a child’s day. For a child, their work is their play as they develop their abilities to explore their world and do things independently.
- Early Childhood Intervention through a teli Occupational Therapist is tailored to meet your child’s developmental needs and get them on the right track.
- Specializing in Occupational Therapy for children, in the Pittsburgh / Western PA area, the teli staff will work with the family to address skills such as sensory motor processing, self-regulation, positioning, as well as fine motor activities. These skills help a child with developmental delays, to use his or her index finger and thumb to grasp small things such as toys or bits of food, an essential part of their early learning needs.
- teli early intervention therapists provide customized Pediatric Occupational Therapy activities that are fun for the child to ensure a child is engaged to increase repetition and optimize their success.
Why teli’s Early Intervention Pediatric Occupational Therapy?
- teli employs a staff of Pediatric Occupational Therapists to ensure that you and your child build a relationship with a care giver and thrives through continuity of excellent care.
- teli provides all Pediatric Occupational Therapy services in the location of your choice… your home, your child’s day care… to ensure familiarity and comfort for you and your child.
- teli Early Intervention therapists are some of the most prepared, devoted and caring health care providers helping children with developmental delays, many with more than 20 years of experience. Parents of children with developmental delays look to teli for help.
Meet our Staff of Pediatric Occupational Therapists:
- Alex Beschorner, Occupational Therapist
- Vanessa Doherty, Occupational Therapist
- Debbie Fekos, Occupational Therapist
- Laura Funk, Occupational Therapist
- Jennifer (Krandel) Schreiner, Occupational Therapist
- Rose D. McNeilly, Occupational Therapist
- Shelby Scott, Occupational Therapist
- Jacquelyn Svitek, Occupational Therapist
View an Occupational Therapy Session:
teli Early Intervention Therapies in the Pittsburgh / Western PA area: In addition to Occupational Therapy for children, teli provides Pediatric Physical Therapy, Speech Therapy, Developmental Therapy, Vision Services, Nutrition Therapy, Hearing Therapy, as well as Family and Community Social Work Services.