Alex Beschorner, Occupational Therapist
- Alex brings to teli, extensive experience and education that enables her to bring a holistic approach to her clients. Alex has a Bachelor of Science in Psychology with a minor in Legal Studies and a Masters in Applied Developmental Psychology from the University of Pittsburgh in addition to a Masters in Occupational Therapy from Mount Mary University. Alex has had previous experience working with children on the Autism Spectrum as a Therapeutic Support Staff person with a focus on behavioral health issues.
- As the mother of a child who received Early Intervention services, Alex knows only too well the impact that can be made through Early Intervention first hand. She served as an Early Intervention service coordinator for 3 years prior to working as a Pediatric Early Intervention Occupational Therapist.
- FAMILY COMMENTS:
- “In the short amount of time we have known Alex, there has been such a positive change in our child.”
- “Thank you for being so patient and kind with our child while he is learning and growing.”
- Alex’s Early Intervention Reward: “I find working in the Early Intervention setting to be incredibly rewarding. I have a passion for working with young children and have found that occupational therapy can do amazing things for children! From improving fine motor and play skills to sensory integration to improvement in feeding and other self-help skills. Occupational therapy can have a profound effect on a child’s life as well as the quality of life of the entire family. I love the challenge that each day provides and enjoy the opportunity to be creative and find new ways to motivate the children I treat.”