Dana Valerio, Speech Language Pathologist
- Dana completed both her Bachelor of Education and Masters of Science in Communication Disorders from California University of Pennsylvania. She has extensive experience working in Early Intervention as well as day care and pre-school settings. This provides Dana with an invaluable perspective when it comes to working with a child in their natural setting with parents and teachers.
- FAMILY COMMENTS:
- “She helped my daughter to open up and begin talking.”
- “Thank you so much. We learned so much from you on how to help her talk and now she is doing so much better. You can tell you really love what you do!”
- “I want to thank you so much for your help with our child. You taught us so much and she is doing so well.”
- “My son loves Dana and looks forward to his sessions each week. I’m very impressed at how far he’s come with his speech.”
- Dana’s Early Intervention Reward: “My favorite thing about Early Intervention is watching a child gain new skills and utilize those skills to interact with their families and peers.”