Jeannine Moyer, Physical Therapist
- Working with children was a goal for Jeannine even before she entered the University of Pittsburgh to pursue a degree in Neuroscience. A 3 month clinical in her Masters Degree in Physical Therapy at Chatham University cemented her passion and introduced her to Early Intervention. She is particularly interested in physical movement as a way to help her patients gain mobility.
- FAMILY COMMENTS:
- “Jeannine was wonderful! We were very lucky and happy to find such a good fit.
- “Jeannine was a superior therapist. Not only was she knowledgeable within her field, but she had genuine concern for both of my children. One whom was not even in the program. I’m very thankful and pleased with her hard work and dedication. I can’t speak more highly of her!!” “Jeannine was wonderful. My daughter was discharged six months after we started. She recommended a Tot Collar and it works wonderfully for my daughter.”
- “Jeannine was so kind and gave us peace of mind through each visit. She’s great.”
- “We were very pleased with the care our child received from Jeannine.”
- Jeannine’s Early Intervention Reward: “The satisfaction I get from making a child’s life better!”