Melissa Winzek, Physical Therapist
- Melissa has always loved practicing Physical Therapy with young children and babies. She is a graduate of Indiana University of Pennsylvania in Exercise and Sports science with a Masters Degree in Physical Therapy from Slippery Rock University. Melissa particularly enjoys working with multiples and specializing in babies diagnosed with torticollis, insuring that the approach is multi- disciplinary to Early Intervention that is family focused.
- FAMILY COMMENTS:
- “Melissa is an amazing therapist – she helped our family so much.”
- “Melissa is the best. She is very kind and friendly and great with children. My son loved her.”
- “Ms. Winzek was always on time, kind and full of ideas to help my child. She is very skilled at what she does and has great people skills. Thanks.”
- “Melissa was wonderful to work with and great with my daughter.
- Melissa’s Early Intervention Reward: “ The babies of course! I also enjoy working closely with families in the child’s natural environment which I find to be quite effective in achieving desirable outcomes.”