Peggy Giesen, Physical Therapist
- Peggy has her Masters Degree in Physical Therapy from Chatham University and has truly enjoyed her transition from advertising to health care. Peggy interned at teli and joined as a full time employee 19 years ago and has never left! She has a particular interest in the outdoors, which helps her to challenge her patient’s motor skills in a variety of setting especially parks and playgrounds.
- FAMILY COMMENT:
- “Peggy was a very big help when we first started therapy. My daughter could not sit up on her own, now she is walking.”
- “Peggy was wonderful! We really appreciated her time and energy. Thank you.”
- “My family is so grateful for this program! We love Peggy – she is great. Thank you so much. Our child has really overcome her torticollis and we are so happy. Thank you for your help and support.”
- “Peggy was amazing in helping our son develop the 4 skills he needed to address his issues. Our son loved getting to work with Peggy during each session. Despite the effort he needed to exert he smiled and laughed the whole session, every time. In case the assertion was not abundantly clear from our responses, Peggy was great! We are lucky! Thankful for her efforts.”
- Peggy’s Early Intervention Reward:” I really enjoy working and playing (!) with children, their families and caregivers.”