Social Work with Children
Early Intervention Child Social Workers
Family and Community Services for Children with Developmental Delays
Are you struggling with how to manage your child with developmental delays? Do you feel stressed and confused about how you can best help them as well as your family? Rest assured, teli can provide you early intervention family social work services for children and family.
teli has been helping children with developmental delays and their families through Family Social Work and Community Services to emotionally support you through the process of getting your child help. The health of the family is vitally important in your child’s care and teli Family Social Workers help to ensure that you have all the resources to positively impact your child’s developmental needs.
- Early Intervention Social Work with Children can support families to meet the overall needs of their child, while receiving Early Intervention services. Scheduling therapies and helping navigate resource agencies helps the family focus on the most important thing… their child..
- teli Early Intervention Social Work with Children and Family Social Work and Community Services in the Pittsburgh / Western PA area will provide assessment and intervention in the areas of child development, attachment/bonding, mental health issues, coping with family and life stressors.
- Our teli licensed staff of Family Social Work and Community Service providers can assist family in accessing community resources and agencies. Additionally, our staff has undergone specialized training in trauma-informed care to recognize the symptoms of trauma and to support a family coping with life events such as domestic violence and postpartum depression.
- teli employs licensed Family and Community Social Workers to ensure that you, your child and your family build a trusting relationship with a care giver and become an important resource for your child.
- teli Early Intervention Social Work with Children Services are provided in the location of your choice… your home, your day care… to ensure it is comfortable for you and your child, as well as provide therapies that are appropriate for their daily environment.
- teli Early Intervention therapists are some of the most prepared, devoted and caring health care providers helping children with developmental delays many with more than 20 years of experience. Parents of children with developmental delays look to teli for help.
Meet our Family / Child Social Work Staff:
teli Early Childhood Intervention Therapies in the Pittsburgh / Western PA area: In addition to Family Social Work and Community Services, teli provides Occupational Therapy, Pediatric Physical Therapy, Speech & Language Therapy, Developmental Instruction, Vision Services, Child Nutrition Therapy, as well as Hearing Therapy.