Don’t let COVID-19 put your child’s Early Intervention therapy on hold!
teli offers Early Intervention teletherapy with our professional staff of physical therapists, occupational therapists, speech and language pathologists, and developmental instructors.
Where does the teletherapy take place?
You and your child can get started in the safety of your own home and all you need is a phone, iPad, tablet, or a laptop!
Over the next few weeks, we will be giving you an inside look into what four individual therapist’s teletherapy sessions look like in your home, constructed to meet the unique needs of your child.
What do I need to do for teletherapy?
If your child has been approved for Early Intervention, all you need to do is select teli as your provider and we take it from there to set up teletherapy.
- Our staff will call to check your schedule and confirm a time of day that works for you.
- Dependent on your child’s needs, the appropriate therapist will be ready to begin to help you and your child.
- No special toys or space are required just you and your child in the comfort of your home.
- Teletherapy sessions can be held via FaceTime or Zoom.
- Just have your device of choice be it a smartphone, iPad, or laptop, charged and ready!
teli Teletherapy Session Examples
Your child has been approved for Early Intervention and you want to get started. Learn about teli’s teletherapy sessions:
- Early Intervention Occupational Therapy Teletherapy
- Early Intervention Physical Therapy Teletherapy
- Early Intervention Speech & Language Teletherapy
- Early Intervention Developmental Instruction Teletherapy
Call us if you have any questions, 412-922-8322