Early Intervention Hearing Services
Hearing Services for Hearing Impaired Children
Is your child experiencing hearing loss and you are not sure how you can help?
Early Intervention Hearing Service for hearing impaired children from teli can provide the proper guidance to address your child development concerns. Hearing loss can affect a child’s ability to develop speech, language as well as social skills. teli Early Intervention Hearing Services for a child with hearing loss can accelerate the child’s speech and language development and make a significant impact on their ability to reach their full potential.
- Hearing Services for the hearing impaired child will provide the family with specific strategies to help the child learn to orient to their environment and discriminate sounds and speech.
- teli’s Hearing Services in the Pittsburgh and Western PA area will assist the family in the best means to help their child to fully participate in family activities in the home and in the community.
- teli staff supports the hearing impaired child and their families understand and manage all available options by exploring potential therapies unique to your child.
- teli provides early intervention Hearing Therapists for Children to ensure that you and your child build a relationship with a care giver, an essential part of your child’s ability to thrive.
- teli Hearing Services are provided in the location of your choice… your home, your day care… to ensure it is comfortable for you and your child, as well as provide early intervention therapies that are appropriate for their daily environment.
- teli Early Intervention therapists are some of the most prepared, devoted and caring health care providers helping children with developmental delays – many with more than 20 years of experience. Parents of children with developmental delays look to teli for help.
teli Early Intervention Therapies in the Pittsburgh / Western PA area: In addition to Hearing Services for children with hearing loss, teli provides Occupational Therapy, Pediatric Speech Therapy, Pediatric Physical Therapy, Developmental Therapy, Vision Services, Nutrition Therapy, as well as Family Social Work and Community Services.