Pediatric Physical Therapy
Early Intervention Physical Therapy for Your Child
Is your child having problems with balance and moving freely, while other children of his/her age are crawling or even taking their first steps?
Early Intervention Pediatric Physical Therapy services from teli ensure your child has the right resources available to address your child development concerns. As a child grows, exploring his/her environment though movement is an important connection to learning. teli’s Pediatric Physical Therapists help children through the very important transition from being stationary to moving freely.
- Pediatric Physical Therapy (PT) focuses on activities that help children learn to move in the natural sequence from lying flat to rolling, sitting, crawling and beyond. Improving muscle coordination and strength in children with development delays can help to prepare children for healthy physical activity in their everyday life.
- Our teli Pediatric Physical Therapists in the Pittsburgh / Western Pa area, specialize in working with the family and child through an individualized exercise and treatment plan to improve motor skills. Our staff can assess your child’s physical limitations needs and ensure the proper Early Intervention Pediatric Physical Therapy support is tailored to your child’s unique environment.
- Our staff uses innovative and effective Pediatric Physical Therapy treatments and techniques to help your child realize their potential and educate parents to support their child’s progress.
- teli employs a staff of Pediatric Physical Therapists to ensure that you and your child build a relationship with a care giver and thrives through continuity of excellent care.
- teli Pediatric Physical Therapy services are provided in the location of your choice… your home, your day care… to ensure it is comfortable for you and your child as well as provide early intervention therapies that are appropriate for their daily environment.
- teli Early Intervention therapists are some of the most prepared, devoted and caring health care providers helping children with developmental delays, many with more than 20 years of experience. Parents of children with developmental delays look to teli for help.
Meet our Staff of Pediatric Physical Therapists:
Kay Donovan, Physical Therapist
Katlyn Glendenning, Physical Therapist
Peggy Giesen, Physical Therapist
Cindi Hobbes, Physical Therapist
Callie Lodico, Physical Therapist
Cierra Maloney, Physical Therapist
Jeannine Moyer, Physical Therapist
Mary Welage, Physical Therapist
Melissa Winzek, Physical Therapist
View a Physical Therapy Session:
teli Early Intervention Therapies in the Pittsburgh / Western PA area: In addition to Pediatric Physical Therapy, teli provides Pediatric Occupational Therapy, Pediatric Speech Therapy, Developmental Therapy, Vision Services, Nutrition Therapy, Hearing Therapy, as well as Family Social Work and Community Services.