Susan Heasley, Speech Language Pathologist
- Susie has had extensive experience both inpatient and outpatient environments with infants and toddlers. She has Bachelors and a Masters Degree in Communication Disorders from California University. Susie loves working with this age group, particularly when she sees the significant impact Early Intervention can have on the children as well as the lives of the families. She has a particular interest in helping children with multiple special needs, not just speech needs.
- FAMILY COMMENTS:
- “ It is with grateful , but heavy hearts that we write this card. It is overwhelming to try to express just how much you have done for us. When many would have given up, you only showed patience and determination. You helped give our child a voice and taught him to communicate. Additionally, you have been there for us, too, through some pretty tough times. We will miss you and keep in touch and share with you out child’s future accomplishments.”
- “Thank you so much for coming into our home and working with our child. You made a world of difference!”
- “Susie is awesome, and I wish we could keep her when we switch to DART.”
- Susie’ Early Intervention Reward: “Being able to help families communicate and seeing the smile on their faces when the child communicates for the first time is an amazing experience!”